Commercial Asset Manager (M/W/D)
Permanent Position – Experienced – Location: München
Business planning, standardisation and property management:
- Responsible for the commercial management of an existing property in our real estate portfolio during the operating phase
- Ongoing project development, including coordination of quality requirements and development and implementation of a marketing strategy
- Focus on value-retaining rentals and stable cash flow
- Concept development and contractual supervision for facility and property management
Quality assurance and construction management:
- Management and maintenance of internal info-databases
- Continuous project documentation for internal as well as external reporting
- Support of warranty case management
- Supervision of insurance issues
- Ensuring our requirements for “green building” approaches
Cooperation with local authorities:
- Contract administration and continuous resource efficiency (including “green building projects”)
- Monitoring the building permit process
Cooperation with subcontractors, tendering and allocation of services:
- Market monitoring, organising and participating in the bidding process regarding expansion or remodeling services as well as property and facility management
- Supervision of current contracts, selection of subcontractors
- Operational planning, annual budget planning and ongoing cost controlling
- Degree in business administration with a focus on real estate or comparable qualifications, preferably also “on the job”
- At least five years of working experience in the field of technical real estate management
- Experience in the cooperation and management of external service providers
- Initial experience in the area of project development
- Fluent in German and English, both spoken and written
- Competent handling of MS Office applications
You are characterized by a structured, independent way of working and enjoy working in a small team with an international focus. You are a talented organizer, think digitally, have good analytical skills and always maintain an overview of your tasks. We expect a high awareness of responsibility, flexibility, resilience, perseverance and willingness to travel.
- Permanent position
- Target-oriented onboarding
- Clear objectives
- Mobile working
- Home office allowance
- Small and dynamic team
- Short and direct ways of communication
- Talent promotion and support for further professional development
- Responsibilities for unique properties
- Work-life balance
What defines us:
Clarus offers many years of expertise in asset and property management, ensuring long-term and sustainable success. We focus on a few and very exceptional properties and combine all necessary services from valuation and strategic planning to budget preparation and legal, tax, commercial and technical property management under one roof. This way, we guarantee a holistic service approach for the satisfaction of our clients.
The Clarus real estate portfolio includes four landmark properties in major German cities: In Munich, Frankfurt, Hamburg and Berlin, we manage properties in the asset classes of office, retail, fitness, apartments and hotel (5*) – all are exclusive assets held with a long-term holding focus. Our target is to maintain a very high tenant satisfaction, a vacancy rate near to zero and to perform with effective investment management. This way we ensure the best financial results for investors.
Our small team of internationally experienced asset managers and real estate experts has in-depth expertise in the German and European real estate market. Clarus Management GmbH was founded in 2014 and operates its properties from three offices based in Frankfurt, Hamburg and Munich.
Did we trigger your interest?
We look forward to receiving your application by e-mail, stating your availability and salary requirements.
Hans Herwig Tauz, Head of Asset Management: firstname.lastname@example.org